We were proud sponsors of the IMA Europe Event on Tuesday 3rd October at the County Hall, Westminster. Enjoying the company of some great, influential people in the industry and learning, always learning!
We profiled how we work and our MD, Hadie, gave some insight in to why we do it and makes us different. Our core values being client and candidate-centric and building solid relationships with talented people in the industry. See her presentation above
The things Hadie talked about that we do differently:
- By spending lots of time with the client and getting under the skin of who they really are as an employer, a supplier, a customer, an economic commodity.
- By listening to our clients & candidates. Most of the candidates you want in your business are already employed somewhere else so our relationships are built on how well we know them
- By presenting shortlists of prepared interviewees, rather than a shortlist of CVs. Our candidates go through their ‘first’ interview with us. They are interviewed and partially interrogated. We get examples and case studies from them – we ask them behavioural and culture questions. We work hard on this part and do this to save you time so you interview them without the need for the paperwork first.
We have to main goals –
- To create trust – between us and our client and us and our candidate so that you both give us exclusive rights to sole, retained agreements
- We want to be a recruitment partner of choice in this market.