Our client is a specialist prizing agency providing services to blue chip clients to help with the running of competitions. They handle loyalty and reward schemes, prize sourcing, prize fulfilment, winner management and prize storage for a range of high profile clients in the UK and the US.
This candidate would be someone who is flexible to work from home, generating their own leads and building relationships with clients who would be looking to use them to supply them with vouchers/gadgets/electronics/holidays and experiences. They need someone who has a B2B background, knowledge of the incentives / rewards or prizing industry and who is also comfortable keeping accurate records of the promotions & deals won.
Leadership skills would be an advantage since there may be a requirement to manage a team member to help manage the orders.
This will be a home based role, and from which we would want the ideal candidate to aim to achieve the following;
- Identify, win and manage new clients for the business who have a need for giftcards, products and experiences for use as prizes, gifts or rewards
- Secure and process orders through our systems and with the assistance of the sales support team we have in place
- Identify new opportunities for the business to grow and attend events identified which can benefit the business
This role would report to the Sales Director, who would provide assistance as and when needed, as well as manage the team that assist in processing the orders they secure..
There is an option to work full time (37.5 hour per week) or reducing these hours to a number the ideal candidate is comfortable with.
The package we would like to offer is as follows;
- £40k – 60K basic salary
- Commission of 15% on the profit achieved on all orders secured, with no ceiling
- 4 weeks annual holiday (pro rata)
- 6-month probationary period